Thursday, April 7, 2011

Welcome!

Good afternoon and welcome to my blog! 

For my first official blog post, I think it is appropriate to tell you all a little bit more about myself. 


I am engaged to an amazing man named Peter. 
He is so good to me. 
Thoughtful and Patient. 
Romantic and fun. 
Responsible and adventurous. 
Hard working and supportive. 

I am so excited to be his wife!



This is my fabulous family: 
My incredibly wonderful and talented brother, Michael
and
My loving and supportive parents, Steve and Joan 
(who are both also incredibly wonderful and talented)


Here's a better picture of my mom and I. 
Isn't she so pretty?


Before I leave you, I want to show you my current craft!



These are the invitations that I made for the bridesmaids' luncheon dinner, that my mom is throwing this weekend. I will spend tomorrow afternoon helping her design the flower arrangements and get everything prepped and ready for the dinner.



Happy crafting!

love,
m






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog, you crafty gal, you! I'm going to make a quilter out of you yet, though!
    Love, Mom :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to seeing you again in person, Molly. This is a lovely blog. It looks edible.

    happy sleeping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, you slay me. This blog is approaching the critical mass of adorable-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun Molly. I will follow. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete