Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 24

Oh, hello there! Remember me? 
I'm the silly girl that thought she would be able to upload a new blog post everyday between now and her wedding. So much for that!

But, I'm here now! Hooray!

Between day 29 and today, not much wedding stuff has happened. I still haven't found my veil. Ugh. I'm going to find one by Saturday. I'm determined. My mom will be visiting my brother at college this weekend, so I asked my dad if he would go veil shopping with me. I think he is pretty excited. 

Another thing that is only half way finished is the order for the pies. I've talked to the baker a few times and have given them my order. At this point, we are just haggling a bit. I'm buying about 100 pies! I think they ought to be able to work something out for me price wise. If not, that's totally fine too. 
It would just be nice. 

Another wedding to-do, is the playlist for the band. They have a whole list of songs that they know. What I really need to do is figure out which of the songs Peter and I don't want played at our wedding. Feel free to leave a comment with any cheesy wedding songs that you think our wedding should be free from.  :)

I think that is it for tonight. 
Talk to you all soon!

24 days



  1. have you been to Elizabeth Dye? You must at least try there...

  2. Oh Violet, thank you so much! That store looks delectable! I will add that store to our shopping list. Thank you for the suggestion!

  3. Better to choose what you want than to omit.