Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 24

Oh, hello there! Remember me? 
I'm the silly girl that thought she would be able to upload a new blog post everyday between now and her wedding. So much for that!

But, I'm here now! Hooray!

Between day 29 and today, not much wedding stuff has happened. I still haven't found my veil. Ugh. I'm going to find one by Saturday. I'm determined. My mom will be visiting my brother at college this weekend, so I asked my dad if he would go veil shopping with me. I think he is pretty excited. 

Another thing that is only half way finished is the order for the pies. I've talked to the baker a few times and have given them my order. At this point, we are just haggling a bit. I'm buying about 100 pies! I think they ought to be able to work something out for me price wise. If not, that's totally fine too. 
It would just be nice. 


Another wedding to-do, is the playlist for the band. They have a whole list of songs that they know. What I really need to do is figure out which of the songs Peter and I don't want played at our wedding. Feel free to leave a comment with any cheesy wedding songs that you think our wedding should be free from.  :)

I think that is it for tonight. 
Talk to you all soon!

24 days

love,
m.

3 comments:

  1. have you been to Elizabeth Dye? You must at least try there...
    http://www.elizabethdye.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Violet, thank you so much! That store looks delectable! I will add that store to our shopping list. Thank you for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to choose what you want than to omit.

    ReplyDelete